USL-600 & 650 High Temperature Synthetic Bearing and Chain Lubricants
USL-600 & 650 are non-petroleum high temperature and anti-wear lubricants formulated from a blend of synthesized natural esters and the most advanced additive technology in the industry today. They are designed for use in fiberglass plants, foundries, steel mills, automotive plants, paper mills, rubber plants, textile mills, can plants, plywood and veneering plants, and glass plants. USL-600 & 650 can easily be applied through all manual or automated systems.
- Perform at temperatures in excess of 600°F
- Upon evaporation leave no significant residue
- Non-carbonizing, contain no petroleum oil
- No sludge or deposits left behind as with products containing molybdenum disulfide or graphite
- Hydrocarbon emissions greatly reduced.
- Increased fire safety with very high flash and fire points.
- Corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal.
- Resist evaporation loss at high temperatures far better than competitive synthetics.
- Give maximum lubrication protection with a minimum of consumption – extends lubrication cycles.
- Last longer and go further, while they out-perform petroleum oil and other synthetic lubricants.
View Product Sheet